Undergrad Programs

  • Dianne Chidester
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2009
      I have an excellent student who is very interested in getting a B.A. in
      Anthropology. She really wants to focus on human rights issues.

      What are some of the schools you would recommend to this student? (The
      student is open to moving out of South Carolina.)

      Thanks!

      Dianne

      Dianne Lynn Chidester

      Anthropology & Sociology

      Greenville Technical College

      508 S. Pleasantburg Dr.

      Greenville, SC 29607

    • anthony balzano
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2009
        Here are the excellent BA programs that are affordable where my anthropology students go:

        Hunter College-City University of New York (aka CUNY-Hunter)

        Rutgers University-State University of New Jersey-New Brunswick (aka Rutgers New Brunswick)

        Binghampton University-State University of New York (aka SUNY-Binghampton)

        State University of New York-New Paltz (aka SUNY-New Paltz)

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 9, 2009
          Carolyn Fluehr-Lobban at Rhode Island College has been involved in this
          area and in the AAA's Human Rights efforts. She's teaches at Rhode
          Island College - clfuehr@...

          ________________________________

          I have an excellent student who is very interested in getting a B.A. in
          Anthropology. She really wants to focus on human rights issues.

          What are some of the schools you would recommend to this student? (The
          student is open to moving out of South Carolina.)

          Thanks!

          Dianne

          Dianne Lynn Chidester

          Anthropology & Sociology

          Greenville Technical College

          508 S. Pleasantburg Dr.

          Greenville, SC 29607

          reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. To the best
          of our ability and knowledge, this mail message has been scanned and is
          free of viruses and malware.