Group code for SACC-Fest Hotel

  • Laura Gonzalez
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2009
      I just made my hotel res for Tucson, and the Marriot reservation desk has
      "American Anthropol" as our discounted group rate key word. It took a while
      for the customer service agent to find it, so I thought I'd pass on the
      information.

      P.S. Tuesday night group rate rooms are sold out already.

      P.P.S. Looking forward to it!

      Laura

      Cell phones power financial revolution in Africa

      http://news.
      <http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/20090210/wl_mcclatchy/3164898>
      yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/20090210/wl_mcclatchy/3164898

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2009
        Thanks for the helpful info, Laura. Guess I'd better get on it!
        Lloyd
        lloyd.miller@...

        On Feb 13, 2009, at 4:22 PM, Laura Gonzalez wrote:

        > I just made my hotel res for Tucson, and the Marriot reservation
        > desk has
        > "American Anthropol" as our discounted group rate key word. It took
        > a while
        > for the customer service agent to find it, so I thought I'd pass on
        > the
        > information.
        >
        > P.S. Tuesday night group rate rooms are sold out already.
        >
        > P.P.S. Looking forward to it!
        >
        > Laura

      • Gilliland, Mary
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 13, 2009
          And I was SO specific about this being SACC. Yikes. But let's go with what you know to be working, so we don't confuse people.

          Mary Kay