RE: [SACC-L] FW: [AAA_Section_Presidents_Listserv] feedback requested (please chime in by this Friday Feb 13)

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11 8:42 PM
      I tend to go with what in fact works...if we had large numbers attending SACC Business mtg. (which we did) this past year, I would tend to try and repeat a similar time and day...also, we have strayed from carefully and forcefully getting a 5pm Thursday or Friday for 5 Fields with posters advertising it all over the convention and in the AAA book area. We used to have 80-120 people attend it. It became a well-known 'brand' of SACC. Let's push for that again.
      Mark Lewine