Feedback Needed: BEST PRACTICES MENTORING STUDENT ANTHROPOLOGISTS

  • Gilliland, Mary
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2009
      The discussion on this new task force is just beginning. I would love to solicit input about how we SACC-ers, individually and collectively (at our institutions, and within SACC) mentor (budding) student anthropologists.

      What you send me can be free form. Let me know if I may use these ideas, comments, etc. in some condensed form in a report back to the task force. It will be great to have SACC represented in this Section Assembly Task Force, and I look forward to having the usual wonderful SACC responses (maybe no copralites here though, eh?)

      Mary Kay