RE: [SACC-L] RE: April AN COLUMN

  • Johnson, Ellen C. K.
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 11, 2009
      "Running" (or "runs") has other connotations but may not result in coprolites.
      EJ

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 13, 2009
        The following reminds me that crap has meaning even when it's not
        coprolites. This is from an email piece titled "Five-Minute
        Management Course."
        Lloyd
        lloyd.miller@...

        A turkey was chatting with a bull:

        'I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree' sighed the
        turkey, 'but I haven't got the energy.'

        'Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?' replied the
        bull. They're packed with nutrients.'

        The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him
        enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree.

        The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second
        branch.

        Finally after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the
        top of the tree.

        A farmer promptly spotted him and shot him out of the tree.

        Moral of the story:

        Bull Shit might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there..

        A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold the
        bird froze and fell to the ground into a large field.

        While he was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him.

        As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to
        realize how warm he was.

        The dung was actually thawing him out!

        He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy.

        A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate.

        Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of
        cow dung, promptly dug him out and ate him.

        Morals of the story:

        (1) Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy.

        (2) Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend.

        (3) And when you're in deep shit, it's best to keep your mouth shut!