Fwd: SACC Blog

  • anthony balzano
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2009
      Can someone help Chuck or forward this to Laura Gonzalez (I don't have Laura's e-mail).

      Thanks.

      Anthony Balzano, Ph.D.
      Professor of Anthropology & Sociology
      Chairperson, Department of Social Sciences & History
      Sussex County Community College
      1 College Hill
      Newton, NJ 07461
      973-300-2177

      >>> Chuck Ellenbaum <ellenbaumbridge@...> 02/03/2009 07:41 PM >>>
      Tony

      Is the SACC Blog still up and running? I tried to get on and
      couldn't. Would you please send me an invitation or whatever I need
      to get on.

      Thanks.

      Chuck Ellenbaum

      Charles Ellenbaum
      707 Shady Avenue
      Geneva, IL 60134
      Cell: 630-404-1261 <ellenbaumbridge@...>
      "When beholding the beauty of the ocean skin, one forgets the tiger
      heart that pants beneath it." Herman Melville