RE: [SACC-L] AAA Session in Philadelphia

  • Dianne C
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2 4:48 AM
      Super! Thanks so much! I'll be back in touch soon!

      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.comFrom: abalzano@...: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 14:50:31 -0500Subject: Re: [SACC-L] AAA Session in Philadelphia

      I'll bite -- but only because it's you, Dianne -- who could resist? See attached.Regards,Tony BalzanoAnthony Balzano, Ph.D.Chairperson, Department of Social Sciences & HistoryProfessor of Anthropology & SociologySussex County College College1 College HillNewton, NJ 07461973-300-2177>>> "Dianne Chidester" <dianne.chidester@...> 01/30/09 12:54 PM >>>SACCers,I am organizing a small panel for the AAA in Philadelphia. The topicwill be something like "Tips from Award-Winning Teachers". I see thisas a chance for SACC members to get recognized for the recognitionthey've received-and to share ideas!If you are interested in presenting on this panel, or want to suggestsomeone, please let me know. Include what that award was and what youwould like to present on. The number on the panel will be 4-5 people.Thanks for your help!Cheers!DianneDianne Lynn ChidesterAnthropology & SociologyGreenville Technical College508 S. Pleasantburg Dr.Greenville, SC 29607864-250-8729This electronic mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. To the best of our ability and knowledge, this mail message has been scanned and is free of viruses and malware.[Non-text portions of this message have been removed][Non-text portions of this message have been removed]