AAA Session in Philadelphia

  • Dianne Chidester
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2009
      SACCers,

      I am organizing a small panel for the AAA in Philadelphia. The topic
      will be something like "Tips from Award-Winning Teachers". I see this
      as a chance for SACC members to get recognized for the recognition
      they've received-and to share ideas!

      If you are interested in presenting on this panel, or want to suggest
      someone, please let me know. Include what that award was and what you
      would like to present on. The number on the panel will be 4-5 people.

      Thanks for your help!

      Cheers!

      Dianne

      Dianne Lynn Chidester

      Anthropology & Sociology

      Greenville Technical College

      508 S. Pleasantburg Dr.

      Greenville, SC 29607

    • anthony balzano
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2009
        I'll bite -- but only because it's you, Dianne -- who could resist? See attached.

        Regards,
        Tony Balzano

        Anthony Balzano, Ph.D.
        Chairperson, Department of Social Sciences & History
        Professor of Anthropology & Sociology
        Sussex County College College
        1 College Hill
        Newton, NJ 07461
        973-300-2177
        >>> "Dianne Chidester" <dianne.chidester@...> 01/30/09 12:54 PM >>>
        SACCers,

        I am organizing a small panel for the AAA in Philadelphia. The topic
        will be something like "Tips from Award-Winning Teachers". I see this
        as a chance for SACC members to get recognized for the recognition
        they've received-and to share ideas!

        If you are interested in presenting on this panel, or want to suggest
        someone, please let me know. Include what that award was and what you
        would like to present on. The number on the panel will be 4-5 people.

        Thanks for your help!

        Cheers!

        Dianne

        Dianne Lynn Chidester

        Anthropology & Sociology

        Greenville Technical College

        508 S. Pleasantburg Dr.

        Greenville, SC 29607

      • Dianne C
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2009
          Super! Thanks so much! I'll be back in touch soon!

          To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.comFrom: abalzano@...: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 14:50:31 -0500Subject: Re: [SACC-L] AAA Session in Philadelphia

          I'll bite -- but only because it's you, Dianne -- who could resist? See attached.Regards,Tony BalzanoAnthony Balzano, Ph.D.Chairperson, Department of Social Sciences & HistoryProfessor of Anthropology & SociologySussex County College College1 College HillNewton, NJ 07461973-300-2177>>> "Dianne Chidester" <dianne.chidester@...> 01/30/09 12:54 PM >>>SACCers,I am organizing a small panel for the AAA in Philadelphia. The topicwill be something like "Tips from Award-Winning Teachers". I see thisas a chance for SACC members to get recognized for the recognitionthey've received-and to share ideas!If you are interested in presenting on this panel, or want to suggestsomeone, please let me know. Include what that award was and what youwould like to present on. The number on the panel will be 4-5 people.Thanks for your help!Cheers!DianneDianne Lynn ChidesterAnthropology & SociologyGreenville Technical College508 S. Pleasantburg Dr.Greenville, SC 29607864-250-8729This electronic mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. To the best of our ability and knowledge, this mail message has been scanned and is free of viruses and malware.[Non-text portions of this message have been removed][Non-text portions of this message have been removed]