FW: "AAA Anthropology Communications session-participants sought" (fwd)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2000
      FW: "AAA Anthropology Communications session-participants sought" (fwd)

      Ann Popplestone
      CCC   TLC

      From:   Merry Bruns <mbruns@...>
      Subject:        "AAA Anthropology Communications session-participants sought"

      I am looking for media-savvy anthropologists for a session Mark Peterson (American U., Cairo) and  I are organizing for AAA next year.

      Called "Anthropology's Public Face: Encounters with the Media," it will take an in-depth look at the relationship between media and anthropology from a number of  perspectives.

      Specifically, we are looking for:
      1.      Anthropologists who have worked well WITH MEDIA.
      2.      Anthropologists who have worked AS MEDIA.

        • ABSTRACT can be viewed online at:

      http://www.sciencesitescom.com/CASC/AAASession/encounters.html
      Please contact me ASAP if you would like to discuss this further.

                              Cheers,

                              Merry Bruns

      MERRY BRUNS                                        Reply-to: mbruns@...

          NASW, DCSWA, AAA

      The Center for Anthropology and Science Communications