RE: [SACC-L] Fw: Follow-up from AAA

  • Rebecca Cramer
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2008
      Well, folks, when I clicked on the address below that I sent you, it didn't come up.   But if you go to www.ed.gov and type "list of tribal colleges" in its search engine, you'll come up with it and it has the same address.  Go figure.
      Best,
      Beca

      ==============
      Rebecca Cramer
      missiontosonora@...
      http://www.u.arizona.edu/~rcramer/

      From: Gilliland, Mary <mkgilliland@ pima.edu>
      To: "SACC-L@yahoogroups. com" <SACC-L@yahoogroups. com>
      Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 1:20 PM

      Mark: Thanks for the reminder about our need to connect with tribal colleges. Do you have any ideas of how we might get a comprehensive listing of these? I know about those who are right here in my area, but that's just a handful. Do you think the AAA might help? Would Alice Kehoe have access to a list?

      Thanks,
      Mary Kay

      (and it would be great if we could help the Central States group with their membership at least - I agree, it would be hard to attend meetings back to back, but perhaps in the future... their membership is down and unlike our group, they are not grandfathered to be allowed to run with a lower membership.)