RE: [SACC-L] Fw: Follow-up from AAA

  • Rebecca Cramer
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2008
      Hi MK and Mark,
      Here's  link to a complete list of tribal colleges in the U.S.
      http://www.ed.gov/about/inits/list/whtc/edite-tclist.html
      Beca

      ==============
      Rebecca Cramer
      missiontosonora@...
      http://www.u.arizona.edu/~rcramer/
      ==============

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 8, 2008
        Well, folks, when I clicked on the address below that I sent you, it didn't come up.   But if you go to www.ed.gov and type "list of tribal colleges" in its search engine, you'll come up with it and it has the same address.  Go figure.
        Best,
        Beca

        ==============
        Rebecca Cramer
        missiontosonora@...
        http://www.u.arizona.edu/~rcramer/

        Here's  link to a complete list of tribal colleges in the U.S.
        http://www.ed gov/about/ inits/list/ whtc/edite- tclist.html
        Beca

        Rebecca Cramer
        missiontosonora@ yahoo.com