FW: [aaaSectionPresidents] Our listserve has now been updated!-And here are some documents I promised to send.

  • Gilliland, Mary
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2008
      Hello SACC-ers.

      We will have to submit Candidate Materials before February 15th. I believe we need to get George Rogers on the ballot as President-elect for this round, right? Do we also need to submit Autumn's name for the Treasurer slot?

      Last year Maren and I were on the ballot, and we had a kind of "template" biography that Ann Kaupp helped us with, incorporating some language from SACC's mission. We did not submit photos. But we can do the latter, and if anyone who needs to send a Bio wants, I will forward what Maren and I sent (I think I can still find those).

      Thought it best to go ahead and get this rolling.

      Mary Kay
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2008
        Sounds good, Mary...could you send me the wonderful description of the field
        trips for Tucson, or just add them to the site?
        updated!-And here are some documents I promised to send.

        > Hello SACC-ers.
        >
        > We will have to submit Candidate Materials before February 15th. I
        > believe we need to get George Rogers on the ballot as President-elect for
        > this round, right? Do we also need to submit Autumn's name for the
        > Treasurer slot?
        >
        > Last year Maren and I were on the ballot, and we had a kind of "template"
        > biography that Ann Kaupp helped us with, incorporating some language from
        > SACC's mission. We did not submit photos. But we can do the latter, and
        > if anyone who needs to send a Bio wants, I will forward what Maren and I
        > sent (I think I can still find those).
        >
        > Thought it best to go ahead and get this rolling.
        >
        > Mary Kay

        4:56 PM