from the Chronicle of Higher Education, Apr 2, 1999

  • Dorothy Krass
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 1999

      NEWS -- AND JOB INFORMATION -- FOR OUR COMMUNITY-COLLEGE READERS

      Today we have a new page of community-college news. This page
      will be updated weekly, on Mondays. You can visit it at:
      http://chronicle.com/cc

      Beginning April 12, we will offer a special weekly e-mail
      briefing on community-college news. This will be in addition to
      the Daily Report. You can sign up for the community-college
      update at:
      http://chronicle.com/services/cc.htm

      And in our Career Network today, we have several articles that
      look at the faculty and administrative job markets at community
      colleges. You can visit the Career Network at:
      http://chronicle.com/jobs