FW: adjunct positions, medical and linguistic anthropology, Fall 2000-

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29 12:04 PM
      Ann Popplestone
      CCC TLC

      From: Jim Ennis [SMTP:jennis@...]
      <mailto:[SMTP:jennis@...]>
      Sent: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 10:07 AM
      To: ANTHRO-L@...
      <mailto:ANTHRO-L@...>
      Subject: adjunct positions, medical and linguistic anthropology, Fall
      2000-

      Tufts University Department of Sociology and Anthropology seeks 2
      anthropologists specializing in Medical or Linguistic Anthropology.
      The first position is half time, to teach either topic in the fall,
      along with an area course (any region except Latin America or Africa)
      in the spring. The second position is an adjunct professor to teach
      a single course in either Medical or Linguistic Anthropology in Fall
      2000. Teaching experience required, Ph.D. preferred. Review of
      applications begins April 15, 2000 and continues until the positions
      are filled. Tufts University is an Affirmative Action/Equal
      Opportunity employer. We are committed to increasing the diversity
      of our faculty. Members of underrepresented groups are strongly
      encouraged to apply. Please send c.v., application letter, and
      e-mail addresses of 3 references to Professor Heh-Rahn Park,
      Department of Sociology and Anthropology, Tufts University, Medford,
      MA 02155
      James G. Ennis <jennis@... <mailto:jennis@...> >
      Sociology, Tufts University
      5 The Green
      Medford, MA 02155 USA

      617 627 2473 my office
      617 627 3561 sociology/anthropology department office
      617 627 3032 fax
      <mailto:LISTSERV@...> . <<<<<<