FW: Check out "The best use of Ning and Wiki spaces" on Anthropology Education Network

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2008
      SACCers: please check out the following email from the Co-Chair of the Anthropology Education Committee, Bev Chiarulli, and the web master member, Colleen Popson. From our SACC meeting comments at AAA, I asked them to make the anthroed.wikispaces.com easier for contributors from SACC to use…and they did. Just log on to anthroed.wikispaces.com explore and comment on the space, especially the space left for community college anthropology education. WE NEED YOUR INPUT TO CHANGE THE FOCUS OF AAA AND ANTHROPOLOGY TOWARD EDUCATION AND TOWARD THE EDUCATION OF COMMUNITY COLLEGE STUDENTS…THANKS, MARK LEWINE