Mark Lewine and my son Dan's Bar-Mitzvah

  • Barry Kass
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2008
      Hello Mark, Tony Balzano, Lloyd Miller, and anyone else who was in the
      room in SF at the AAA meeting when Tony called me in NY a couple of
      days ago to tell me that Mark was about to jump out the hotel window
      because he hadn't been invited to my son's bar-mitzvah in 2002,
      This is a public apology. Mark, I'm sorry! Don't jump!
      Best regards,
      Barry
      Hope to see all of you in Tucson.