reviewers

  • Bob Muckle
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2008
      If anybody who teaches a course on the Native Peoples of North America is interested in reviewing a proposal for a new, brief textbook for the course, please contact me off-list.

      I've put a three-page proposal together and am sending it out to publishers but a few of them want me to provide names of potential proposal reviewers.

      Bob Muckle
      bmuckle@...