Membership numbers!!!

  • Melvin Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2008
      I just got the membership report from AAA. According to them at the end of September
      2008 we had 181 regular members (down 10), 38 student members (down 13), 3 associate
      members (up 1), and 10 sustaining members (up 7). The numbers in parantheses refer
      back to September 2007 figures. The number of subscribers is 14 (up 10) for
      individuals, and 0 down from 2 for institutional. If anyone wants a copy of the
      report I will have it with me at the AAAs. Mel Johnson