Re: [SACC-L] SACC Registration form corrections

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2008
      Oh, dang. I missed this message. I'll make a correction on the form on the web page. Please everyone, take note of this.

      Deborah Shepherd

      From: "Melvin Johnson" <majohns@...>
      To: <SACC-L@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: 11/7/2008 1:54 PM
      Subject: [SACC-L] SACC Registration form corrections

      Dear members--I have just been informed that two things need to be brought to your
      attention on the 2009 SACC meeting registration form.

      1. AAA now accepts American Express Cards

      2. For insuring privacy, DO NOT EMAIL the forms to me or the AAA with your Credit
      Card information. When AAA raised this point, it made perfect sense, so my apologies
      for that oversight on my part. I guess things are just too-ooo-ooo quite out here in
      the hinterlands.

      Thanks and have a great day,

      Mel Johnson