AEC membership

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29 9:23 PM
      I have decided to end my extended term with the AEC as reappointed member and co-Chair. I just have too many demands on my time with too many projects needing attention including developing my replacement at my college. Please let me know your thoughts about replacing me as I will be recommending a replacement at the AAA meeting and would like to recommend someone from SACC who will both contribute to the whole of K-20 anthropology education and also represent the community college perspective and issues as that is one of our AEC charges. The AEC is a standing committee at AAA with teleconferences during the year among us, one working meeting at AAA with some AAA support for the day of the meeting. Richard Thomas is our staff support person. I recommend to the committee which then recommends appointments to the AAA executive committee through AAA secretary Dan Segal, our link to that committee. I will be glad to help orient my replacement.