FW: [aaaSectionPresidents] [Fwd: [aaaexecutiveboard] NSF Position Open]

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2008
      FYI

      -----Original Message-----
      From: aaasectionpresidents-bounces@...
      [mailto:aaasectionpresidents-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Florence
      Babb
      Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 8:36 PM
      To: sectionpresidents
      Subject: [aaaSectionPresidents] [Fwd: [aaaexecutiveboard] NSF Position
      Open]

      Dear SA members:

      Please see the attached announcement for the position of Director of the
      Division of Behavioral and Cognitive Sciences at NSF. AAA President
      Setha Low asked me to circulate this to SA since some of you may be
      interested or wish to nominate other members of your sections. If so,
      feel free to let me or Setha know as AAA may put forward nominations to
      NSF.

      Cheers,
      Florence Babb
      SA Convenor