Darwin's Voyage has a Second Life

  • bdlqvcc
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2008
      Following previous discussions about Second Life and other
      technologies, I thought some might be interested here-- if it hasn't
      already been noted or discovered... Darwin's Voyage in Second Life:

      http://chronicle.com/wiredcampus/index.php?
      id=3396&utm_source=wc&utm_medium=en

      This full URL will bring you to a Chronicle of Higher Ed article; if
      Yahoo breaks the URL in half at the question mark, be sure to copy and
      paste the whole thing in your browser.

      Brian