Re: Dec AN column

  • rob edwards
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 13, 2008
      As I emailed Lloyd separately, We will be having a post Five Fields
      session lunch in the Morgan Room downstairs at the Hilton and catered by
      their restaurant, the Urban Tavern. I am still working out menus and
      costs. The lunch is scheduled for 12:30 and would be over by 2PM.
      Please let me know if you think you will attend!!!