Anthropologists need to respond

  • bdlqvcc
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2008
      You might want to read this, from the National Review Online, and see
      what you make of their implications.

      http://article.nationalreview.com/?
      q=Y2U5YTJiMzhjNDNhZTcwZGYyZjcyMzQyZWNmNjJjN2E=

      Brian D-L
    • bdlqvcc
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2008
        That link came through with a break in it. You will need to copy and
        paste the whole thing as a single URL

        Brian

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 8, 2008
          This article makes no sense to me and appears to be mere propaganda. Obama will surround himself with cultural Marxists? Is Biden a cultural Marxist? Is Warren Buffett?

          And Derbyshire's hyperlink inside "cultural Marxism" leads to a wikipedia entry on Ann Dunham which contains no mention of any kind of Marxism. What's the point?

          From: "bdlqvcc" <blynch@...>
          To: <SACC-L@yahoogroups.com>
          Date: 10/8/2008 6:27 PM
          Subject: [SACC-L] Re: Anthropologists need to respond

        • anthropmor@AOL.COM
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 8, 2008
            In a message dated 10/8/2008 6:44:42 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
            deborah.shepherd@... writes:

            This article makes no sense to me and appears to be mere propaganda. Obama
            will surround himself with cultural Marxists? Is Biden a cultural Marxist? Is
            Warren Buffett?

            This is typical drek.
            Dennis Byrne, the former Columnist, used to do this tripe. He attacked Wm
            Haviland, quoting his textbook out of context- and equating cultural
            relativism with a lack of any moral principle. Stupid slanted garbage.
            Mike Pavlik