FW: [aaaSectionPresidents] AAA Nominations--new deadline

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
      AAA nominations requested for positon on Committee on Labor Relatioins
      and Nominations Committee. Please consider running for one of these
      positions should you be interested.

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
        Dear Ann--I might be interested in the position of the Committee on Labor Relations.
        Mel

        ------- End of Original Message -------