SACC meetings in Seattle--Roommate?

  • dianne.chidester@kctcs.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2000
      I'm still trying to make arrangements to get to Seattle. (Wish
      circumstances hadn't made this so last minute.) Anyone willing to share a
      room (non-coed room sharing preferred)?

      Thanks.

      Dianne Chidester
      dianne.chidester@... <mailto:dianne.chidester@...>
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2000
        Hi Dianne, I just got a message from Leanna Wolf about needing a roomie- if
        you do so, make sure that the bill is split by the hotel; she burned a
        colleague of mine for the hotel room cost 3 years ago.

        I'm still trying to make arrangements to get to Seattle. (Wish
        circumstances hadn't made this so last minute.) Anyone willing to share a
        room (non-coed room sharing preferred)?

        Thanks.

        Dianne Chidester
        dianne.chidester@... <mailto:dianne.chidester@...>