Re: [SACC-L] conf description

    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 12, 2008
      Perfect! I think that myself, Barry Kass, Lloyd Miller and some members who have just started doing this in the past few years and are not "old silverbacks" would be good to add...volunteers??
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 12, 2008
        Though of course we LOVE our Silverbacks! But yes, sounds wonderful.

        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 12, 2008
          Great stuff! Please be on our panel and discuss this concept. Mary, sign her up.
          From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
          Behalf
          Of Dianne Chidester
          Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 7:56 AM
          To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: [SACC-L] Travel Abroad Consortium

          Mark & All,

          The first thing I think of is sharing of credits without students having
          to pay out-of-state tuition to the "hosting" school.

          Dianne

          ________________________________

          From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
          <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:
          SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
          From: Gilliland, Mary

            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 15, 2008
              Can we invite someone to sit on the panel? I have seen EF at the conferences before, but only in the book dugout.
              Renee Garcia
              Saddleback College

              Message 6 of 15 , Sep 15, 2008
                That is a good idea; Lauren Prone from EF met with me, and I did mention
                that it might be a good idea for Lauren or other well-placed EF person
                come to our SACC meeting to be on the Panel discussing a Study Abroad
                consortium

                From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>

                From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>