FW: book for review

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2000
      Ann Popplestone
      CCC TLC

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Michael D. Glascock [SMTP:glascockm@...]
      Sent: Monday, February 21, 2000 2:51 PM
      To: ANTHRO-L@...
      Subject: book for review

      To SAS members, ANTHRO-L and interested others:
      Please read all of this message and do not use REPLY!!

      A book that someone returned is still available for review.
      I am looking for another person interested in writing the
      book review for a future issue of the SAS Bulletin.
      The book is:

      Expanding the View of Hohokam Platform Mounds: An Ethnographic
      Perspective (1998).
      by Mark D. Elson
      Anthropological Papers of the University of Arizona, No. 63
      ISBN 0-8165-1841-6, 143 pages (paperback, $16.95).

      Interested reviewers should briefly describe their qualifications
      and reasons for wanting to write a review. Reviewers are REQUIRED
      to complete reviews within three months after receipt of the book.
      If you cannot fulfill the commitment, please do not offer to review.
      Reviewers can be of any nationality, but the review must be written
      in English. Membership in the Society for Archaeological Sciences
      (SAS) is desirable but not a requirement. However, please let me
      know if you are a SAS member. If interested, please contact:

      Mike Glascock (Book Review editor for SAS Bulletin)
      at my e-mail address: glascockm@...

      Reviewers will be selected from among the most interesting offers
      received by email within three working days after this posting.

      Dr. Michael D. Glascock
      Research Reactor Center
      University of Missouri
      Columbia, MO 65211