Re: [SACC-L] So many folks!

  • anthony balzano
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 4, 2008
      got it!

      >>> "Dianne Chidester" <dianne.chidester@...> 09/03/2008 05:42 PM >>>

      ________________________________

      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SACC-L@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Kaupp, Ann
      Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 4:27 PM
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [SACC-L] SACC profiled in the AAA Annual Report 2007

      There are so many folks who have made SACC the organization it is! One
      of the things I like about SACC is that individuals are able to "play to
      their strengths" and what people offer is very graciously accepted. I
      think about Lloyd and Diane with SACC Notes and AN submissions; Bob
      Muckle keeping us entertained with archaeology; Mark Lewine keeping our
      mission in front of the AAA for so many years; Mel for being such a
      terrific treasurer for so long; Ann for bringing a new ideas; all of you
      who gather at SACCfest with open hearts and hearty laughter; the people
      who always know where the good restaurants are; and all of those folks
      who kept SACC going in good times and bad. We have so much good stuff
      to live up to (and some of us have some stuff to live down-no names
      please!)

      I am so proud to be a part of a group with a wonderful past and terrific
      future!

      Cheers!

      Dianne

      We are family!