Re: SACCommentary

  • Barry Kass
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 3, 2008
      --- In SACC-L@yahoogroups.com, "Lewine, Mark" <mark.lewine@...> wrote:
      >Hi Mark,
      This is a complicated topic and I can't possibly respond via
      e-mail. Please do give me a call (845 733-1830 ) and I will be glad
      to share my many years' experience organizing/leading travel-study
      tours for SUNY Orange.
      I have in the past given talks on this subject at SACC
      conferences. Perhaps given the apparent interest in this topic, we
      could again hold a panel discussion on travel-study tour development
      at the next SACC meeting.
      Regards,
      Barry

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 3, 2008
        Yes! Perhaps Mary could set up a RoundTable for development of such a consortium at the next SACC meeting, and we could publish a summary of our discussion in TA asking for more partners.
        From: SACC-L@yahoogroups. com <mailto:SACC- L%40yahoogroups. com>
        Can the moderator/admin of the SACCommentary blog please email me? I've
        forgotten who it is! I'd like to change the email address/profile that I
        have associated with that blog.

        Thanks!
        Elise

        ---
        Elise A. Fulara
        Anthropology Instructor, College of DuPage
        voicemail: 630/942-2800 x 57617
        e-mail: fulara@dupage. edu <mailto:fulara% 40dupage. edu>
        <mailto:fulara% 40dupage. edu>
        <mailto:fulara% 40dupage. edu>

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 4, 2008
          Perhaps SACC could hold an AAA session on this after a roundtable at the
          SACC annual meeting.