Re: [SACC-L] SACCommentary

  • Sydney Hart
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 3, 2008
      I agree! We're trying to create a global studies program and would I would love to have a study abroad opportunity! I don't have the slightest idea how to go about this.

      Sydney Hart
      Wilbur Wright Community College
      Chicago, IL

      >>> Nikki Ives <ikkinh@...> 09/03/08 4:52 PM >>>
      this is a great idea - our college is trying to implement study abroad

      Nicole Ives
      Prince George's Community College
      Largo, MD

      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups. com <mailto:SACC- L%40yahoogroups. com>
      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups. com <mailto:SACC- L%40yahoogroups. com>
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 3, 2008
        --- In SACC-L@yahoogroups.com, "Lewine, Mark" <mark.lewine@...> wrote:
        >Hi Mark,
        This is a complicated topic and I can't possibly respond via
        e-mail. Please do give me a call (845 733-1830 ) and I will be glad
        to share my many years' experience organizing/leading travel-study
        tours for SUNY Orange.
        I have in the past given talks on this subject at SACC
        conferences. Perhaps given the apparent interest in this topic, we
        could again hold a panel discussion on travel-study tour development
        at the next SACC meeting.
        Regards,
        Barry

          From: SACC-L@yahoogroups. com <mailto:SACC- L%40yahoogroups. com>

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 4, 2008
            Perhaps SACC could hold an AAA session on this after a roundtable at the
            SACC annual meeting.