RE: [SACC-L] SACCommentary

  • Dianne Chidester
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 3, 2008
      Maybe we could even work out some kind of consortium so many community
      college students would have access to more Study Abroad? -- Dianne

      ________________________________

      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
      Behalf
      Of Kaupp, Ann
      Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 3:40 PM
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>

      It's Laura Gonzalez at ltgonzalez@... <mailto:ltgonzalez%40cox.net>
      <mailto:ltgonzalez%40cox.net>
      She has two emails, this
      being one of them.

      ________________________________

      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
      <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
      [mailto:SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 3, 2008
        this is a great idea - our college is trying to implement study abroad

        Nicole Ives
        Prince George's Community College
        Largo, MD

        ____________ _________ _________ __

        From: SACC-L@yahoogroups. com <mailto:SACC- L%40yahoogroups. com>
        Can the moderator/admin of the SACCommentary blog please email me? I've
        forgotten who it is! I'd like to change the email address/profile that I
        have associated with that blog.

        Thanks!
        Elise

        ---
        Elise A. Fulara
        Anthropology Instructor, College of DuPage
        voicemail: 630/942-2800 x 57617
        e-mail: fulara@dupage. edu <mailto:fulara% 40dupage. edu>
        <mailto:fulara% 40dupage. edu>
        <mailto:fulara% 40dupage. edu>

      • Sydney Hart
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 3, 2008
          I agree! We're trying to create a global studies program and would I would love to have a study abroad opportunity! I don't have the slightest idea how to go about this.

          Sydney Hart
          Wilbur Wright Community College
          Chicago, IL

          From: SACC-L@yahoogroups. com <mailto:SACC- L%40yahoogroups. com>

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 3, 2008
            --- In SACC-L@yahoogroups.com, "Lewine, Mark" <mark.lewine@...> wrote:
            >Hi Mark,
            This is a complicated topic and I can't possibly respond via
            e-mail. Please do give me a call (845 733-1830 ) and I will be glad
            to share my many years' experience organizing/leading travel-study
            tours for SUNY Orange.
            I have in the past given talks on this subject at SACC
            conferences. Perhaps given the apparent interest in this topic, we
            could again hold a panel discussion on travel-study tour development
            at the next SACC meeting.
            Regards,
            Barry

              From: SACC-L@yahoogroups. com <mailto:SACC- L%40yahoogroups. com>

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 4, 2008
                Perhaps SACC could hold an AAA session on this after a roundtable at the
                SACC annual meeting.