RE: [SACC-L] SACC profiled in the AAA Annual Report 2007

    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 3, 2008
      We are family!

      -----Original Message-----
      From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SACC-L@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Lloyd Miller
      Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 10:12 AM
      To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [SACC-L] SACC profiled in the AAA Annual Report 2007

      Wow, I feel disadvantaged! I haven't yet received my 2007 AAA report-
      maybe in today's mail?-but did already get an email from a university
      colleague commenting on the article and photo. I agree with Laura.
      Ann, you deserve many kudos for your active and involved presidency.
      I feel as though this past year has been a "moving and shaking"
      experience for SACC.
      Lloyd
      lloyd.miller@...

      Groups Links
    • Dianne Chidester
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 3, 2008
        ________________________________

        From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
        Behalf
        Of Lloyd Miller
        Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 10:12 AM
        To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>

        lloyd.miller@... <mailto:lloyd.miller%40mchsi.com>

        Find out more at our web page :http://webs.anokaramsey.edu/sacc/Yahoo
        <http://webs.anokaramsey.edu/sacc/Yahoo> !
        Groups Links

      • mep1mep
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 3, 2008
          I think you mean Expelled--which is the anti-evolution movie not Exiled which is the MTV television series.

          By the way, everyone.  I asked two of my classes today and about one third to one half of the class had seen at least parts of the MTV series, Exiled--so, they are watching it.

          Pam

          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 3, 2008
            I agree, Dianne. There have been and are many, many great SACC folks!
            Not stuff to live down, though; rather, good times to celebrate!
            Ellen J

            lloyd.miller@... <mailto:lloyd.miller%40mchsi.com> <mailto:lloyd.miller%40mchsi.com>

            <http://www.avg.com <http://www.avg.com/> > > com

            Find out more at our web page :http://webs.anokaramsey.edu/sacc/Yahoo <http://webs.anokaramsey.edu/sacc/Yahoo>