Re: [SACC-L] SACC profiled in the AAA Annual Report 2007

  • kent morris
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 3 12:48 PM
      also check out "My Freshman Year" by Rebekah Nathan--another anthro
      professor...
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 3 1:27 PM
        We are family!

        Wow, I feel disadvantaged! I haven't yet received my 2007 AAA report-
        maybe in today's mail?-but did already get an email from a university
        colleague commenting on the article and photo. I agree with Laura.
        Ann, you deserve many kudos for your active and involved presidency.
        I feel as though this past year has been a "moving and shaking"
        experience for SACC.
        Lloyd
        lloyd.miller@...

        On Sep 3, 2008, at 8:59 AM, Laura Gonzalez wrote:

        > I believe Ann Kaupp took the lead on this one, and she deserves an
        > awful lot
        > of credit for being an extremely active and engaged section president!

        Groups Links
      • Dianne Chidester
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 3 2:42 PM

          From: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>
          Behalf
          Of Lloyd Miller
          Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 10:12 AM
          To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SACC-L%40yahoogroups.com>

          lloyd.miller@... <mailto:lloyd.miller%40mchsi.com>

          Find out more at our web page :http://webs.anokaramsey.edu/sacc/Yahoo
          <http://webs.anokaramsey.edu/sacc/Yahoo> !
          Groups Links

        • mep1mep
          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 3 7:25 PM
            I think you mean Expelled--which is the anti-evolution movie not Exiled which is the MTV television series.

            By the way, everyone.  I asked two of my classes today and about one third to one half of the class had seen at least parts of the MTV series, Exiled--so, they are watching it.

            Pam

            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 3 7:57 PM
              I agree, Dianne. There have been and are many, many great SACC folks!
              Not stuff to live down, though; rather, good times to celebrate!
              Ellen J

              lloyd.miller@... <mailto:lloyd.miller%40mchsi.com> <mailto:lloyd.miller%40mchsi.com>

              <http://www.avg.com <http://www.avg.com/> > > com

              Find out more at our web page :http://webs.anokaramsey.edu/sacc/Yahoo <http://webs.anokaramsey.edu/sacc/Yahoo>