FW: Don Johanson Lecture

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19 5:46 AM
      Ann Popplestone
      CCC TLC

      From: Ray Crook [SMTP:rcrook@...] <mailto:[SMTP:rcrook@...]>

      Sent: Friday, February 18, 2000 10:25 AM
      To: ANTHRO-L@...
      <mailto:ANTHRO-L@...>
      Subject: Don Johanson Lecture

      ANTHRO Colleagues-
      Dr. Donald Johanson will present a public lecture entitled "Our African
      Ancestry: Current Perspectives" at 7:00pm on Friday, February 25th here on
      our campus in Carrollton, Georgia. The lecture also will be simulcast in
      streaming video over the internet. We still have a limited number of
      licensed connections available for the streaming video. These connections
      may be accessed by academic programs which would like to receive the
      streaming video (in real time) in a lecture hall or classroom that is
      equipped with internet connections and computer hardware. If your
      department or institution is interested in receiving Johanson's lecture over
      the internet, please contact me ASAP off-list for additional information and
      instructions.
      Thanks

      <mailto:LISTSERV@...> . <<<<<<