Public Anthropology Competition

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19 8:14 AM
      From: Dr. Rob Borofsky [mailto:webmaster@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 9:29 AM
      To: Kaupp, Ann
      Subject: Aloha (a brief reminder)

      Aloha,

      I wanted to remind everyone, if I may, that the deadline for the
      University of California/Public Anthropology competition is OCTOBER 1,
      2008. If you intend to apply would you please keep this in mind and
      would you please forward this information to colleagues and students.

      EXPLANATION OF THE CONTEST:
      http://www.publicanthropology.org/paca-website/30513d982e54561f9ed27f70b
      395f5bf/a.php

      GUIDELINES TO CONSIDER IN WRITING A PROPOSAL:
      http://www.publicanthropology.org/paca-website/30513d982e54561f9ed27f70b
      395f5bf/b.php

      THIS EMAIL'S CARTOON IS VERY ANTHROPOLOGICAL:
      http://www.publicanthropology.org/paca-website/30513d982e54561f9ed27f70b
      395f5bf/c.php

      Thank you.

      Regards,

      Dr. Rob Borofsky

      Director, Center for a Public Anthropology
      Professor of Anthropology, Hawaii Pacific University
      Editor, California Series in Public Anthropology
      Webmaster, www.publicanthropology.org & www.publicanthropology.net

      If you, students, and colleagues you know NEVER, EVER expect to be
      interested in applying - the competitions is being held every year - you
      can permanently unsubscribe. This means you are PERMANENTLY BARRED FROM
      PARTICIPATING IN THE COMPETITIONS at a future date.

      Click here to unsubscribe:
      http://www.publicanthropology.org/paca-website/30513d982e54561f9ed27f70b
      395f5bf/e.php