RE: [SACC-L] Teaching Both Sides... A Proposal from an Educator

  • Lynch, Brian M
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2008
      Ah! I remember the movie, but not that scene from it...

      I think I'll consider joining the anti-gravitationists. The movement has an interesting kind of attraction to it.

      And I wonder if Ben Stein will do a sequel to "Expelled"? ("Attracted"?)

      Brian

      .
      <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=126016/grpspId=1705079605/msgId=4574/stime=1218900389/nc1=5349272/nc2=5349282/nc3=5202317> ______________________________________________

      Great, Brian. Thanks for this. It reminds me of the opening scene of
      the 1960s movie, GETTING STRAIGHT, starring Elliot Gould and Jon
      Rubenstein, where hippie-like students are milling about on a faux UC
      Berkeley campus and one tosses an apple in the air; carved on it is
      the phrase, "the earth sucks."
      Lloyd