Teaching Both Sides... A Proposal from an Educator

  • bdlqvcc
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2008
      Well... Here's an interesting proposal... to "teach both sides" of
      the "theory of gravity." It is called (among other
      things) "Intelligent Attraction."

      And who would have thought that Bruce Hornsby of all people would be a
      supporter?

      http://brucehornsby.com/ink/fotm-andy_watts.swf

      Brian
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 2008
        Great, Brian. Thanks for this. It reminds me of the opening scene of
        the 1960s movie, GETTING STRAIGHT, starring Elliot Gould and Jon
        Rubenstein, where hippie-like students are milling about on a faux UC
        Berkeley campus and one tosses an apple in the air; carved on it is
        the phrase, "the earth sucks."
        Lloyd

        On Aug 16, 2008, at 8:45 AM, bdlqvcc wrote:

        > Well... Here's an interesting proposal... to "teach both sides" of
        > the "theory of gravity." It is called (among other
        > things) "Intelligent Attraction."
        >
        > And who would have thought that Bruce Hornsby of all people would be a
        > supporter?
        >
        > http://brucehornsby.com/ink/fotm-andy_watts.swf
        >
        > Brian

      • Lynch, Brian M
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 16, 2008
          Ah! I remember the movie, but not that scene from it...

          I think I'll consider joining the anti-gravitationists. The movement has an interesting kind of attraction to it.

          And I wonder if Ben Stein will do a sequel to "Expelled"? ("Attracted"?)

          Brian

          .
          <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=126016/grpspId=1705079605/msgId=4574/stime=1218900389/nc1=5349272/nc2=5349282/nc3=5202317> ______________________________________________