SACC meeting schedule in San Francisco

  • rls@linkline.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2008
      [Sorry if this is a repeat for some of you - yahoo groups rejected my first
      try!]

      Here are the dates/times of our other sessions as well:

      Sessions and Events Accepted and Scheduled

      Society for Anthropology in Community Colleges

      Prog # Title
      Schedule Info

      1-126 Teaching Strategies and the Culture of College Success
      11/20/2008 1:45 PM 3:30 PM Plaza A

      2-148 Society for Anthropology in Community Colleges Board Meeting
      11/21/2008 2:00 PM 4:00 PM Union Square 8

      2-166 GateWay Community College Students Engage in the Genographic Project
      11/21/2008 4:00 PM 5:45 PM Powell B

      2-188 Society for Anthropology in Community Colleges Business Meeting
      11/21/2008 6:15 PM 7:30 PM Continental Parlor 7

      4-061 Five Fields Update 11/23/2008 10:15 AM 12:00 PM Lombard

      See you there!

      --Becky

      Rebecca Stein
      Associate Professor, Anthropology
      SLO Coordinator
      Executive Vice-President, Academic Senate
      Los Angeles Valley College
      (818) 947-2538
      steinrl@...

      _____