SACC meeting schedule in San Francisco

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2008
      The AAA annual meeting is in San Francisco this year, November 19 - 23.
      I hope many of you can come.

      Please note that both of our meetings will take place on Friday,
      November 21:

      SACC Board Meeting from 2-4 p.m. in Union Square #8

      SACC Business Meeting from 6:15 to 7:30 p.m. in Continental Parlor #7

      The AAA meeting information can be found at
      http://www.aaanet.org/meetings/

      I would recommend booking early as some hotels in the area are offering
      better prices than the Hilton. The AAA has done a fine job providing a
      comparative price chart and descriptions of all the hotels where they
      have booked rooms. Ann

    • rls@linkline.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 13, 2008
        [Sorry if this is a repeat for some of you - yahoo groups rejected my first
        try!]

        Here are the dates/times of our other sessions as well:

        Sessions and Events Accepted and Scheduled

        Society for Anthropology in Community Colleges

        Prog # Title
        Schedule Info

        1-126 Teaching Strategies and the Culture of College Success
        11/20/2008 1:45 PM 3:30 PM Plaza A

        2-148 Society for Anthropology in Community Colleges Board Meeting
        11/21/2008 2:00 PM 4:00 PM Union Square 8

        2-166 GateWay Community College Students Engage in the Genographic Project
        11/21/2008 4:00 PM 5:45 PM Powell B

        2-188 Society for Anthropology in Community Colleges Business Meeting
        11/21/2008 6:15 PM 7:30 PM Continental Parlor 7

        4-061 Five Fields Update 11/23/2008 10:15 AM 12:00 PM Lombard

        See you there!

        --Becky

        Rebecca Stein
        Associate Professor, Anthropology
        SLO Coordinator
        Executive Vice-President, Academic Senate
        Los Angeles Valley College
        (818) 947-2538
        steinrl@...

        _____