Hugh Gusterson debates "tainted funding" in Foreign Policy journal.

  • George Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2008
      This might be of some interest. Our most visible advocates for or against "embeddedness" in these politically dicy times, continue to push the issues.
      Note how H. Gusterson stresses that a so-called "purist" argument is based primarily on practical considerations.
      George

      Check out should professors go to war.