SACC featured in June issue of American Anthropologist

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7 10:07 AM
      The June issue of American Anthropologist included articles by the
      editors of AAA section publications. Editor Lloyd Miller wrote a fine
      article on SACC and SACC Notes on page 178. Thanks, Lloyd, you did us
      proud.

      Now that I have your attention, I would like to encourage you to send in
      a profile of yourself for our Members Page at
      http://webs.anokaramsey.edu/sacc/members.htm

      For your profile, please include your name, affiliation, address, email,
      telephone number; and classes you teach. If you wish to make your
      syllabus available, mention that it can be obtained upon request. If you
      are engaged in research projects, please add that info. You are also
      welcome to send a photo of yourself.

      Please email your profile to kauppa@...

      Look forward to hearing from you. Ann