Fwd: AN Election Issue - Deadline Extended

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2008
      In addition to Dinah Winnick's message below, take a look at the
      latest (June 2008) American Anthropologist on AA section
      publications. I'm pleased to have written a short piece on SACC
      Notes that's included. (Please forgive the duplication if you receive
      this twice.)

      Lloyd
      lloyd.miller@...

      Begin forwarded message: