FW: Six-Month Review of Website Redesign

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2008
      Many of you may have noticed in recent months that the AAA has a new web
      design. I was asked to be on a committee to give comment early on. It
      has been six months since the AAA's new site has been up and the new web
      services manager, Lisa Myers, is asking for input. If you have any
      comments you'd like me to share with her, please email within the next
      couple of weeks. The website address is http://www.aaanet.org/

      Ann