Re: [SACC-L] MY APOLOGIES FOR ANY DELAYED REPLIES

  • Chuck Ellenbaum
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 16 3:33 PM
      Mel

      Don't worry about delayed replies. It sounds as if you have been going through a hellish meat-grinder. Best of luck in keeping sane under those circumstances. Your department gives new meaning to the term, "dysfunctional". Your post was brilliant.

      My thoughts and prayers are with you.

      Chuck ><>
      Charles O. Ellenbaum
      707 Shady Avenue
      Geneva, IL 60134
      Cell: 630-404-1261
      <ellenbaumbridge@...>
      "When beholding the beauty of the ocean skin, one forgets the tiger heart that pants beneath it."
      Herman Melville