RE: [SACC-L] MY APOLOGIES FOR ANY DELAYED REPLIES

  • Gilliland, Mary
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 16, 2008
      I agree with Ann -- this is an article, Mel, and a very amusing one at that (SACC Notes maybe?) How about a paper for our conference???

      Mary Kay Gilliland
      Pima Community College, West Campus
      206-6763

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 16, 2008
        Mel

        Don't worry about delayed replies. It sounds as if you have been going through a hellish meat-grinder. Best of luck in keeping sane under those circumstances. Your department gives new meaning to the term, "dysfunctional". Your post was brilliant.

        My thoughts and prayers are with you.

        Chuck ><>
        Charles O. Ellenbaum
        707 Shady Avenue
        Geneva, IL 60134
        Cell: 630-404-1261
        <ellenbaumbridge@...>
        "When beholding the beauty of the ocean skin, one forgets the tiger heart that pants beneath it."
        Herman Melville