AAA meeting in New Orleans

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2008
      The AAA has scheduled New Orleans for its 2010 meeting. Again the union
      issue has arisen.

      If you would like to express your opinion on the AAA's decision (read
      the attachment) I will relay it to the SA convenor. I believe the AAA
      wanted to do their part in a substantive way to support this city, which
      we keep getting reminders of from the recent flooding in the Midwest.