FW: SACC Election Results

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25, 2008
      The election results are in. As you recall Dennis will not be able to
      take on the role as president-elect. I do believe we might have someone;
      I'm still waiting to confirm. Thanks to those of you who voted. Ann

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 11, 2009
        Dear colleagues:

        George Rodgers has been unanimously elected President-elect of SACC, with 100% of the votes cast.

        George, thank you for stepping up to this responsibility. I'm sure we are all looking forward to the meetings next year in California, and to your leadership.

        Best regards,
        Mary K. Gilliland and Maren Wilson,
        Co-Presidents, SACC 2008-9

        This is to let you know that the elections are now over, and the results have been certified by the AAA Secretary, Dan Segal. Please remember that AAA does not contact the candidates, this is the Section's responsibility. These results will be made public on the AAA website in August and will be printed in the September AN. Please let me know if you have any questions.

        So here are the results.
        Society for Anthropology in Community Colleges

        PRESIDENT 1-year term

        (Total 31 responses)

        George P. Rodgers

        100.00% - (31 votes)

        Best,

        Kim

        Kimberley Baker
        Section Liaison & Governance Associate
        American Anthropological Association
        kbaker@...<mailto:kbaker@...>

      • Philip Stein
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 11, 2009
          Great campaign George! It's a mandate!!! Looking forward to a great year and a great conference!

          Phil

          kbaker@aaanet. org<mailto:kbaker@aaanet. org>

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 12, 2009
            George, congratulations on becoming president-elect and good luck in
            the coming year. Count on my support for anything you need.

            Best wishes,

            Lloyd