RE: [SACC-L] new email address

  • Laura Gonzalez
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 23, 2008
      After being completely charmed by Vancouver, I will be happy to switch.
      Summers only. Make that those 23 days of sunshine you get a year only. And
      I'll keep my Prius, thank you.

      Laura

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 26, 2008
        Bob,

        A real university! Sounds like politics and a good story. I'll buy you that drink at the next SACC meeting in exchange for that story.

        By the way I just returned from a vacation to the central coast, around 400 miles round trip. Got 47 miles a gallon in the my new Prius!

        Phil