Re: [SACC-L] new email address

  • kent morris
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 23, 2008
      get rid of the suburban--or no drinks...
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 23, 2008
        You're just the best Bob.  Sorry I don't qualify for the exchange, wanna try anyway?  Will be glad to buy you a beer next year.
        Can't wait to catch up after a few years away.
        Third novel finally to be released end of July from Imago Press.  Will send more info then.
        All best,
        Beca==============
        Rebecca Cramer
        missiontosonora@...
        http://www.u.arizona.edu/~rcramer/
        ==============

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 23, 2008
          After being completely charmed by Vancouver, I will be happy to switch.
          Summers only. Make that those 23 days of sunshine you get a year only. And
          I'll keep my Prius, thank you.

          Laura

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 26, 2008
            Bob,

            A real university! Sounds like politics and a good story. I'll buy you that drink at the next SACC meeting in exchange for that story.

            By the way I just returned from a vacation to the central coast, around 400 miles round trip. Got 47 miles a gallon in the my new Prius!

            Phil